TRAFFIC CONTROL (FLAGGER) CERTIFICATION
COURSE TITLE: WASHINGTON FLAGGER CERTIFICATION
LOCATION: On-site (at customerís location)
This Traffic Control Certification program is intended as 'group training' for companies, agencies or organizations with employees who will direct traffic or set up traffic control devices within the State of Washington. This program is recognized by the Washington State Traffic Control Oversight Committee. This program accommodates employees who need both initial or re-certification training. Certification is valid for three years.
- Developed from the U.S. Department of Transportation, Part VI of the MUTCD
- Approved by the Washington State Traffic Control Oversight Committee.
- Meets Washington State Department of Labor & Industries requirements for WAC 296-155-305
- Program is monitored and administered by Evergreen Safety Council.
- Training includes a Flagger Handbook.
- Washington State "Traffic Control Flagger" card is valid for 3 years.
- Washington Flagger certification card is recognized in Oregon and Idaho.
- Must be 18-years of age.
- Ability to receive and communicate specific instructions.
- Ability to maneuver quickly in avoiding danger.
- Ability to physically control signaling devices.
- Ability to apply learned practices in stressful or emergency situations.
DURATION: Initial 6-8 hours. Recertification 4-6 hours.
MAXIMUM CLASS SIZE: 20
AVAILABILITY: WA, OR, ID
PRICING: Available upon Request.
"very informative and to the point...excellent and knowledgeable instructor...clear and easy to follow...great job"
Hanford Fire Department, WA
"instructor very patient and helpful... he made it clear and understandable"
Performance Contracting, Inc., WA
"personable and knowledgeable instructor... made things interesting... well explained, good examples "
Pacific Power, WA, OR
"well taught class... informative instructor"
Wilson Engineering, WA
"well structured, informative and entertaining...great instructor"
Ahearn Electric, WA
|Copyright © Bianchi, Inc.